My spouse and I were just married and we are having to combine 2 separate homes worth of stuff and we simply don't have room for everything. So we are having a garage/moving sale to try and get rid of what we can't use and don't have room for.
We have some things that are practically brand new and has just been sitting in our garage. We will be as reasonable as possible with prices because we want to try and remove everything we can.
Some of the items, but not all, that I know we have are listed below:
- TONS of kids stuff (clothes, toys, games, furniture, play pen, walkers, etc)
- Mens/Womens clothing & shoes (casual, work, fishing, etc)
- Household items (kitchen, bath, bedroom, etc)
- Tools (Power tools, yard tools, weedeater, chain saw, etc)
- Fishing (clothing, hats, gear, etc)
- Golf (Full set of clubs and golf accessories)
- Board games
- TONS of miscellaneous stuff
Please come by and help us get rid of whatever we can. I think we will start around 6:30am or as soon as close to daylight as possible.
602 Pine Walk Trail
Spring, TX 77388